/ Aug 19, 2026
/ Aug 19, 2026

Police made arrest following the killing of three siblings at home in Anambra

Published on

By

Following the heartbreaking event of the three children who were killed and stuffed inside a refrigerator last week, police has commenced investigations in Anambra State.

Police have now confirmed that it was their own neighbor who committed this evil act after a thorough investigation.

A eye witness has something to say after the police investigations report.

Guess what? He was the same person who first went to the refrigerator and alerted others while they were searching for the children, acting as if he was concerned.

Read Also:

Three siblings killed at home in Anambra

Another witness expresses himself;

The moment I heard the grieving mother narrate how her neighbor went straight to her fridge and saw her children lifeless, my instinct immediately told me he had a hand in their dèaths. But I held myself back.

Now, investigations have proven him guilty.

Chai! What a wucked world. 💔

Never trust anyone now the street is military.

You May Like

One thought on “Police made arrest following the killing of three siblings at home in Anambra

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

Must Read

FCT officials demolishing a building obstructing a designated waterway in Maitama, Abuja, on August 18, 2026.

Flood: Election or not, Abuja will demolish houses on drainage ways – Wike

The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nyesom Wike, has ordered the demolition of houses built on drainage channels in Abuja, warning that no property owner will be spared in the enforcement.   Wike announced the decision during a press briefing on Tuesday, August 18, 2026, following recent flooding in parts of the Federal Capital Territory. According to Channels Television, the minister said the flooding had exposed the consequences of developments obstructing designated waterways and drainage channels. He said the affected properties include those belonging to wealthy Nigerians and prominent individuals, dismissing suggestions that the enforcement would target ordinary residents. The FCT Administration has identified buildings obstructing waterways and plans to commence demolitions between Tuesday and Saturday. Wike also rejected claims that the exercise was politically motivated because of the approaching elections. “Election or not,” the minister said, the government would demolish houses obstructing waterways because “the right thing has to be done.” He maintained that political considerations would not prevent the government from enforcing Abuja’s master plan and addressing structures contributing to flooding.
Read more

Editor's Pick

Trending News

Newsletter

Enter your email address and receive notifications of news by email.

You have been successfully Subscribed! Ops! Something went wrong, please try again.

© 2026 GongNews. All Rights Reserved.