/ Aug 19, 2026
/ Aug 19, 2026

Halima Abubakar begs Apostle Suleman to forgive her falsehood

Published on

By

Popular Nollywood actor, Halima Abubakar, has apologized to Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries for defaming him.

Abubakar admitted to spreading falsehood against Suleman and causing him pain via social media.

The drama between Halima Abubakar and Apostle Suleman started in 2022 when the actress became bedridden following her altercation with the clergyman.

While sick, the actress’s family took to social media to call out the clergyman to stay away from her.

But, many alleged that the actress was battling an autoimmune disease which she debunked by sharing her medical report.

Read Also: Happy birthday Kunle Remi. Bimbo Ademoye, others celebrate actor

However, Halima Abubakar sought the apology of Apostle Suleman in a letter sent to the clergyman.

She also expressed deep regrets for tarnishing his image, hoping her letter could repair the damage to an extent.

The letter reads: “I admit that I made false allegations against you and also regret my action and the damage I caused to you, your wife, Dr Lizzy Suleman, your family and the leaders of the Omega Fire Ministry.

“With this letter, I humbly ask for forgiveness, recognising that my apology cannot undo the harm, pain and distress I caused and I ask you to find a place in your heart to forgive me as I was not thinking right then.

“I’m truly sorry for all the hurts and distress I caused you, your family and ministry.”

You May Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

Must Read

Nigerian Army and NSCDC Mining Marshals officials during the handover of 18 suspected illegal miners arrested in Niger State.

Niger: Army arrests 18 illegal miners, recovers N2.47m

The Nigerian Army has arrested 18 suspected illegal miners and recovered N2.47m in cash and mining equipment during an operation in Izom, Gurara Local Government Area of Niger State.   The suspects were apprehended by troops of the 102 Guard Battalion during a routine operation after soldiers discovered alleged unauthorised mining activities at a site in the area. Following the arrests, the Army handed the suspects and recovered exhibits to the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps Mining Marshals headquarters in Sauka, Abuja, for further investigation and prosecution. The NSCDC Mining Marshals Commander, Assistant Commandant of Corps John Onoja Attah, commended the Army for its cooperation in tackling illegal mining and described the operation as a demonstration of professionalism and commitment to protecting Nigeria’s mineral resources. Preliminary investigations by the Mining Marshals indicated that the suspects allegedly operated without licences, permits or affiliation with any registered mining company. The investigators also said the suspects were unable to provide evidence of lawful mineral titles or authorisation from the relevant regulatory authorities. Items recovered from the mining site included motorcycles, pumping machines, crusher engines, communication devices and cash totalling N2,468,750. Attah said the Mining Marshals would continue intelligence-driven enforcement against illegal mining, which authorities have linked to concerns over environmental degradation, revenue losses and the unauthorised exploitation of Nigeria’s mineral resources. He added that the NSCDC would continue enforcing the provisions of the Nigerian Minerals and Mining Act 2007 and working with security agencies to protect the country’s solid mineral resources. The Mining Marshals said investigations had been concluded and the suspects were being processed for prosecution under the relevant provisions of the law.
Read more

Editor's Pick

Trending News

Newsletter

Enter your email address and receive notifications of news by email.

You have been successfully Subscribed! Ops! Something went wrong, please try again.

© 2026 GongNews. All Rights Reserved.