/ May 21, 2026
/ May 21, 2026

Cristiano Ronaldo was never the problem at Man Utd – Ten Hag

Published on

By

Ex-Manchester United manager, Erik ten Hag, has claimed Cristiano Ronaldo was not the problem at the Premier League club during his time at Old Trafford.

Ronaldo left Old Trafford for the second time in December 2022.

His exit followed a public fallout with Ten Hag who was in charge at the time.

However, Ten Hag has now sought to clear up the circumstances that led to Ronaldo’s contract being terminated.

“For me, it is no problem, he was never the problem,” Ten Hag said.

“I think that’s the past, it is what happened, and after that we won two trophies at Manchester United, and I wish him all the best for the future.”

Ronaldo has since been playing for Al Nassr in Saudi Arabia since he left the Red Devils.

You May Like

7 thoughts on “Cristiano Ronaldo was never the problem at Man Utd – Ten Hag

  1. В мире азарта, где каждый ресурс пытается зацепить обещаниями быстрых выигрышей, рейтинг онлайн казино на рубли
    превращается той самой ориентиром, что направляет мимо дебри обмана. Для хайроллеров и дебютантов, кто надоел с фальшивых посулов, это помощник, дабы увидеть подлинную отдачу, как тяжесть золотой фишки на руке. Без пустой ерунды, только проверенные площадки, в которых rtp не только показатель, а реальная фортуна.Составлено из поисковых запросов, будто ловушка, которая вылавливает наиболее свежие тренды в сети. В нём минуя роли для клише приёмов, всякий элемент как карта у столе, в котором подвох проявляется немедленно. Хайроллеры понимают: на России тон речи и сарказмом, где ирония скрывается словно рекомендацию, даёт миновать рисков.В http://www.don8play.ru/ данный топ лежит словно готовая колода, приготовленный для раздаче. Зайди, если желаешь увидеть биение настоящей азарта, обходя иллюзий и разочарований. Тем тех любит тактильность приза, он как взять ставку у руках, минуя пялиться на монитор.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

Must Read

Minister of Education Tunji Alausa announces payment of outstanding BEA scholarship allowances to Nigerian students abroad.

FG begins N4bn payment of outstanding BEA scholars’ allowances

The federal government has commenced the payment of N4 billion in outstanding allowances owed to beneficiaries of the Bilateral Education Agreement, BEA, scholarship programme studying abroad.   According to TheCable, the ministry of education confirmed that the Central Bank of Nigeria has remitted the approved funds to Nigerian embassies and missions for immediate disbursement to eligible scholars. In a statement issued on Wednesday by Boriowo Folasade, director of press and public relations, the ministry said the payment represents 50 per cent of the approved outstanding obligations for 2025. Minister of Education, Tunji Alausa, said efforts are ongoing to clear the remaining balance. “The funds have already reached embassy accounts, and affected missions are expected to begin immediate payments to beneficiaries,” the statement said. The ministry advised affected students to monitor their accounts as payments begin to reflect. The federal government said the development reflects the commitment of President Bola Tinubu to the welfare and academic success of Nigerian students studying overseas. The BEA scholarship programme was established through agreements with countries including China, Russia, Algeria, Hungary, Morocco, Egypt and Serbia. Under the arrangement, host countries provide tuition and accommodation, while Nigeria pays allowances covering health insurance, medicals, books, transport and feeding. Last year, the federal government discontinued the programme for new applicants following allegations of fraud and concerns that the scheme had deviated from its original purpose. TheCable had earlier reported that delays in stipend payments left several Nigerian scholars stranded abroad, with some reportedly facing eviction and financial hardship. The ministry reiterated its commitment to meeting obligations to Nigerian scholars and sustaining policies aimed at improving education and human capital development.
Read more

Editor's Pick

Trending News

Newsletter

Enter your email address and receive notifications of news by email.

You have been successfully Subscribed! Ops! Something went wrong, please try again.

© 2026 GongNews. All Rights Reserved.