/ Aug 21, 2026
/ Aug 21, 2026

Former Konga CEO, Imudia, takes his life in Lagos home

Published on

By

Former Chief Executive Officer of Konga, one of Nigeria’s e-commerce giants, Nick Imudia, has reportedly died by suicide.

Imudia was said to have committed the act by jumping from the balcony of his apartment in the Lekki area of Lagos State on the evening of Tuesday, June 25, 2024.

Before his death, the businessman reportedly made a call to his United States-based brother to give him instructions on how to distribute his wealth and also called his young daughter to inform her that he would always be there for her.

Read Also:

13-year-old commits suicide after torture in Kaduna

According to a post on an online platform, TheWill, friends, family and associates of Imudia are still in shock as to why he would commit suicide.

An indigene of the Ika South Local Government Area of Delta State, Imudia was previously married to the mother of his young daughter.

The marriage ended due to irreconcilable differences.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, confirmed the case to our correspondent on Thursday.

“Yes, it is true. He committed the act on June 25,” Hundeyin said.

You May Like

2 thoughts on “Former Konga CEO, Imudia, takes his life in Lagos home

  1. Awesome info, Cheers.
    casino en ligne
    Perfectly spoken truly. !
    casino en ligne France
    Superb forum posts. Thanks a lot.
    casino en ligne
    Thanks a lot. Numerous write ups!
    casino en ligne fiable
    Kudos, Good stuff!
    casino en ligne
    You said it very well.!
    casino en ligne francais
    Nicely put. Thanks a lot!
    casino en ligne
    Kudos. A good amount of postings!
    casino en ligne francais
    You reported it terrifically.
    casino en ligne
    With thanks. Great information!
    casino en ligne francais

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

Must Read

Ezri Konsa signs his Arsenal contract after completing a £51 million transfer from Aston Villa.

Arsenal sign Ezri Konsa from Aston Villa for £51m

Premier League champions Arsenal have completed the signing of England defender Ezri Konsa from Aston Villa for a reported £51 million ($69 million), strengthening their defence ahead of the new season.   The 28-year-old has signed a long-term contract with Arsenal and is expected to play a key role in manager Mikel Arteta’s plans as the Gunners begin their title defence. Konsa is set to partner Gabriel Magalhaes in central defence following William Saliba’s lengthy absence with a back injury. Jurrien Timber’s fitness is also a concern after his long-term groin problem. The England international could make his Arsenal debut against his former club when the Gunners travel to Aston Villa on August 31. “It’s a privilege to be here and I can’t wait to get started,” Konsa said. “I want to keep winning, I’m hungry to win and that’s what I’m here for.” Arsenal sporting director Andrea Berta praised Konsa’s quality, athleticism and tactical intelligence, while highlighting his ability to operate both at centre-back and right-back. The defender completed his medical at Arsenal’s London Colney training ground on Thursday before finalising the move. Konsa said conversations with Arsenal’s England players, including Noni Madueke, Eberechi Eze, Declan Rice and Bukayo Saka, helped convince him to join the Premier League champions. The defender joined Villa from Brentford in 2019 and made nearly 300 appearances for the club. He helped Villa win the Europa League last season and finish in the Premier League’s top four twice in the last three seasons. His departure comes during a significant period of change at Villa, with Youri Tielemans, Morgan Rogers and Lucas Digne also leaving the club during the close season. The signing is Arsenal’s latest major addition after the club won their first English league title in 22 years. The Gunners have also recruited Bruno Guimaraes and Christos Tzolis, while Piero Hincapie’s loan move from Bayer Leverkusen was made permanent.
Read more

Editor's Pick

Trending News

Newsletter

Enter your email address and receive notifications of news by email.

You have been successfully Subscribed! Ops! Something went wrong, please try again.

© 2026 GongNews. All Rights Reserved.