/ Aug 20, 2026
/ Aug 20, 2026

Replicating my dance steps doesn’t guarantee marriage – Moses Bliss wife

Published on

By

Marie Wiseborn, the wife of Moses Bliss, has urged young ladies to be intentional about getting the result they desire not by replicating her dance steps that led to her marriage with the gospel singer.

Bliss and Marie tied the knot over the weekend in Ghana, the wife’s country.

Last week, the lovebirds held their court, traditional and church weddings including a praise concert in Accra, Ghana’s capital city.

During his performance, Bliss invited his wife to the stage wherein she revealed how they met on Instagram.

Wiseborn said she was reluctant to give the singer a response after he had watched her dancing video and sent her a message.

The Ghanaian-born, British-trained lawyer said she gave in to Bliss’ proposal after she was “convinced by the Holy Spirit”.

She also cautioned single ladies who think copying her dance would get them husbands.

Read Also:

BREAKING: Mr Ibu reportedly dies at 62

“I remember when God said to me go ‘back and message him’. I remember saying God why? How can I go back and message him? I was dragging my leg. So I did not know that all this while he had been praying,” she said.

“One thing that I want you all to take away is that I see a lot of people doing the same dance I do on Instagram. As soon as I posted, everybody wants to post their dance, but one thing God dropped in my spirit was that people were too focused on the vehicle and not the driver. So one thing I want us to leave with is that all of us came to this destination with different vehicles.

“So ultimately it is not about that if you do my dance you will get married too, if you want to get the same result it shows that the right driver is going to drive us here.”

Bliss engaged Wiseborn in January and according to him, she posted a video of herself dancing to ‘Miracle No Dey Tire Jesus’, one of his hit songs, about a year ago.

You May Like

4 thoughts on “Replicating my dance steps doesn’t guarantee marriage – Moses Bliss wife

  1. В джунглях ставок, где любой ресурс стремится зацепить гарантиями легких джекпотов, топ рейтинг онлайн казино
    является как раз той путеводителем, что проводит мимо заросли подвохов. Игрокам профи да новичков, кто устал с пустых заверений, это средство, чтоб почувствовать подлинную rtp, будто ощущение золотой фишки в пальцах. Без ненужной ерунды, лишь реальные сайты, где отдача не лишь показатель, а конкретная фортуна.Подобрано по поисковых запросов, словно паутина, которая ловит самые актуальные тенденции по интернете. В нём минуя роли к клише фишек, каждый момент как ставка в покере, где обман выявляется мгновенно. Профи понимают: по стране тон разговора и иронией, в котором юмор притворяется под рекомендацию, помогает обойти ловушек.В https://teletype.in/@don8play этот рейтинг находится словно открытая колода, подготовленный на раздаче. Загляни, если желаешь увидеть пульс подлинной игры, минуя мифов да провалов. Тем что знает тактильность приза, он словно иметь карты в руках, а не глядеть на экран.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

Must Read

Parc des Princes stadium in Paris, where PSG’s Ligue 1 opener against Rennes was moved due to poor pitch condition.

PSG-Rennes match moved over poor condition of pitch.

Paris Saint-Germain’s opening Ligue 1 title-defence fixture against Rennes has been moved from the Parc des Princes to Rennes’ Roazhon Park because of concerns over the condition of the pitch.   The French professional football league, LFP, announced the change on Wednesday, saying the state of the Parc des Princes surface meant player safety could not be guaranteed. The match will still be played on Sunday, August 23, with the date and kick-off time unchanged. As a result of the venue switch, PSG will host Rennes at the Parc des Princes when the two sides meet again on the weekend of March 6. The venue change comes days after PSG suffered a 1-0 defeat to Lens in the Champions’ Trophy. Meanwhile, PSG left-back Nuno Mendes has been suspended for three matches following his red card in that defeat. The Portugal international was sent off in the 87th minute for elbowing Lens forward Michal Skoras. Mendes will miss PSG’s Ligue 1 fixtures against Lille and Monaco. Coach Luis Enrique could turn to new signing Lucas Digne, who recently joined from Aston Villa, as his replacement. Lens defender Kyllian Antonio was also handed a two-match suspension after being dismissed for a dangerous tackle during Lens’ victory.
Read more

Editor's Pick

Trending News

Newsletter

Enter your email address and receive notifications of news by email.

You have been successfully Subscribed! Ops! Something went wrong, please try again.

© 2026 GongNews. All Rights Reserved.