/ Aug 21, 2026
/ Aug 21, 2026

Gay wedding: Police arrest over over 67 ‘gay suspects’ in Delta

Published on

By

The Delta State Police Command on Tuesday announced that it arrested over 100 suspected homosexuals carrying out a wedding ceremony in a hotel in Delta state.

In a post on its official X (formerly Twitter) handle, the state police said it would parade the suspects shortly.

“Delta State Command has arrested over a hundred gay suspects in a hotel carrying out a gay wedding ceremony. We will be going live shortly on Facebook to parade the said suspects.”

Read Also:

Police arrest suspect for killing two-year-old boy in Delta State

Since signing the anti-gay law in 2014, people believed to be homosexuals have been arrested and paraded by security operatives.

In December 2020, the Lagos State Police Command arrested 10 individuals suspected of homosexual activities in a brothel located in the Okota area of the state.

Earlier in 2018, the police in the state paraded 57 men for alleged homosexual activities at Kelly Ann hotel in Egbeda.

In January 2022, eight alleged homosexuals were arrested in a hotel in Isolo, Lagos for alleged gay activities.

The anti-gay law of 2014 stipulates a 14-year prison term for anyone convicted of having sex with members of the same sex.

You May Like

4 thoughts on “Gay wedding: Police arrest over over 67 ‘gay suspects’ in Delta

  1. В лабиринте ставок, где всякий сайт стремится заманить обещаниями быстрых призов, рейтинг новых казино
    превращается именно той ориентиром, которая проводит мимо дебри обмана. Для профи и дебютантов, кто надоел от ложных заверений, он инструмент, чтоб почувствовать реальную выплату, как вес золотой фишки у руке. Обходя лишней воды, просто реальные площадки, там выигрыш не только цифра, а конкретная везение.Составлено из яндексовых запросов, будто ловушка, что захватывает топовые свежие тенденции в рунете. В нём нет места для клише фишек, любой момент будто карта в игре, в котором обман раскрывается немедленно. Хайроллеры видят: в стране тон письма на подтекстом, где юмор скрывается как намёк, даёт миновать рисков.На https://linktr.ee/Don8Play этот список находится словно открытая карта, готовый к игре. Посмотри, когда хочешь почувствовать ритм настоящей ставки, минуя иллюзий плюс неудач. Для тех ценит ощущение приза, он как взять карты у руках, вместо глядеть в дисплей.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

Must Read

Plateau State Governor Caleb Mutfwang addressing residents and victims of banditry in Mangu on August 20, 2026.

Plateau attack: Mutfwang vows nobody will take over Mangu land

Plateau State Governor Caleb Mutfwang has assured residents of Mangu Local Government Area that his administration will do everything within its powers to protect their ancestral land following a series of deadly attacks.   Mutfwang gave the assurance on Thursday, August 20, 2026, when he visited Bin Mper community in Kombun District, where several people were killed and others injured in an attack. The governor described the incident as “barbaric, senseless and unacceptable”, saying the loss of innocent lives was not only an attack on the community but also a direct affront to him and the Plateau State Government. “This is not an attack on the community alone; it is an attack on me,” Mutfwang said, adding that the government would strengthen existing security measures and adopt additional strategies to protect vulnerable communities. He said the police had arrested some suspects and pledged that the matter would be pursued to its logical conclusion. Mangu attacks raise fresh security concerns The latest attack came amid growing insecurity in Mangu, with several attacks reportedly recorded in the area within a week. The governor called for more proactive, intelligence-driven and coordinated security operations to prevent attacks before they occur. He also urged residents to remain peaceful, vigilant and law-abiding while working with traditional institutions, government authorities and security agencies. Following Tuesday’s deadly attack on the Bi Mper community, the General Officer Commanding 3 Division of the Nigerian Army, Major General Maxwell Dangana, moved his tactical office to Mangu for two weeks. The military has also launched Operation Hard Nut, aimed at flushing out terrorists and restoring normalcy in the area. The Plateau State Police Command separately announced the arrest of a suspected mastermind in connection with the attack. Mutfwang also visited the Mishkagham Mwaghavul, Da. John Putmang Hirse, to sympathise with bereaved families and the wider Mwaghavul community. Hirse described the attack as deliberate and senseless, stressing that residents had lived peacefully with their neighbours and accommodated visitors. He said the Mwaghavul people would remain peaceful and law-abiding, insisting that intimidation would not force them to abandon their ancestral land. The governor’s visit followed a security briefing from the Army commander and included senior government officials and security chiefs in the state.
Read more

Editor's Pick

Trending News

Newsletter

Enter your email address and receive notifications of news by email.

You have been successfully Subscribed! Ops! Something went wrong, please try again.

© 2026 GongNews. All Rights Reserved.