/ Aug 20, 2026
/ Aug 20, 2026

Sydney Sweeney launches soap made with her used bath water

Published on

By

Sydney Sweeney is appealing to her more rabid fan base with the release of a new soap product containing her actual bath water.

The Euphoria actor is one of the most sexualized stars in Hollywood and often faces unsolicited comments about her body from fans — some of whom have even expressed their desire to consume her bath water.

“When your fans start asking for your bathwater, you can either ignore it, or turn it into a bar of Dr. Squatch soap,” Sweeney said in a press release announcing her new “Bathwater Bliss” soap.

The Anyone but You star first partnered with the men’s personal care company last year in a viral ad that featured her in a bathtub.

Her new soap is made with exfoliating sand and pine bark extract in addition to some of Sweeney’s real bathwater.

“It’s weird in the best way, and I love that we created something that’s not just unforgettable, it actually smells incredible and delivers like every other Dr. Squatch product I love,” she added. “Hopefully, this helps guys wake up to the realities of conventional personal care products and pushes them towards natural.”

Only 5,000 bars of the actor’s soap will be made.

Due to the limited quantities, Dr. Squatch will be holding a giveaway from May 29 through June 5. To enter the giveaway, people must be following the Dr. Squatch Instagram account, “like” the designated Instagram post, and leave a comment. From the entries, 100 winners will receive a free bar of soap.

The soap will officially be available for purchase starting June 6.

In an interview with GQ, Sweeney further explained the process of making the soap. “When we were at the [Dr. Squatch] shoot, they had a tub for me. And I actually got in there and I took some soap, and we had a nice little bath and they took the water. So it’s my real bath water,” she confirmed.

“I wanted to have it lean towards my home roots, so there’s this really outdoorsy scent of, like, pine and earthy moss and fir. So it smells super manly. But then there’s some city bath water mixed in.”

Sweeney previously discussed the oversexualization of her body in an interview with Variety in March 2024.

The actor admitted at the time that the constant remarks make her feel like she has “no control” over online discourse about her appearance.

“I see it, and I just can’t allow myself to have a reaction. I don’t know how to explain it – I’m still trying to figure it out myself,” she told the outlet, when asked about the viral reaction to her SNL debut.

“People feel connected and free to be able to speak about me in whatever way they want, because they believe that I’ve signed my life away. That I’m not on a human level anymore, because I’m an actor. That these characters are for everybody else, but then me as Sydney is not for me anymore,” Sweeney said. “It’s this weird relationship that people have with me that I have no control or say over.”

You May Like

4 thoughts on “Sydney Sweeney launches soap made with her used bath water

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

Must Read

Parc des Princes stadium in Paris, where PSG’s Ligue 1 opener against Rennes was moved due to poor pitch condition.

PSG-Rennes match moved over poor condition of pitch.

Paris Saint-Germain’s opening Ligue 1 title-defence fixture against Rennes has been moved from the Parc des Princes to Rennes’ Roazhon Park because of concerns over the condition of the pitch.   The French professional football league, LFP, announced the change on Wednesday, saying the state of the Parc des Princes surface meant player safety could not be guaranteed. The match will still be played on Sunday, August 23, with the date and kick-off time unchanged. As a result of the venue switch, PSG will host Rennes at the Parc des Princes when the two sides meet again on the weekend of March 6. The venue change comes days after PSG suffered a 1-0 defeat to Lens in the Champions’ Trophy. Meanwhile, PSG left-back Nuno Mendes has been suspended for three matches following his red card in that defeat. The Portugal international was sent off in the 87th minute for elbowing Lens forward Michal Skoras. Mendes will miss PSG’s Ligue 1 fixtures against Lille and Monaco. Coach Luis Enrique could turn to new signing Lucas Digne, who recently joined from Aston Villa, as his replacement. Lens defender Kyllian Antonio was also handed a two-match suspension after being dismissed for a dangerous tackle during Lens’ victory.
Read more

Editor's Pick

Trending News

Newsletter

Enter your email address and receive notifications of news by email.

You have been successfully Subscribed! Ops! Something went wrong, please try again.

© 2026 GongNews. All Rights Reserved.